Thursday 11 July 2013

More Madness

Have another card using the Mosiac Madness set for you today.  This one is a little brighter and I like this one too.  

Have added Daffodil Delight to this card which gives it a little more zing and added diamontes this time.  I think I should have added a sentiment, but sometimes less is more.  



 
Not sure if you noticed, but Tuesday's card had the images stamped on the reversed side of the embossed image and this one uses the right side - look closely and you can seen the indents are opposite. 

And just to prove that you can do something completely different with the punched shapes I had a go at making a few flowers that I had seen on the internet.  I think I need a little more practice, but you get the idea. 


 
The red one was stuck down first and then I tried to put a bit of shape into the petals later.  This was not really successful as I had glued most of the petal down, hence it looks a little flat and square shaped.  The second one I cut a into the base of the bottom and glued it over itself to put in the curve and then curled the tip before sticking together.  Also has 5 centre petals instead of 4 and looks less square shaped.  Not sure if I actually like them, but it's good to know there is another option. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty green colour. Love the pink colour of flower with the white/yellow curves.

    ReplyDelete