Thursday 4 July 2013

Milk carton die

A friend of mine lent me her milk carton die to have a play with recently and I wanted to try one of the trinket boxes that I have seen floating around the internet.  The milk carton is so small but quite cute. You need to cut out two patterns and then cut off half of one to join them together to make the box.  I'm not sure whether I cut the right bit off, but this is what it ended up looking like.




I put the $20 note in to show you the size.  Couldn't find anything else around at the time to compare size with.  Not that I have money floating around on my desk all the time.  

Next thing to try is a couple in a carrier crate.  Will post a photo after I have done it. 

 



1 comment:

  1. What a cute little container - love the swirly top x

    ReplyDelete