Tuesday 2 July 2013

Excuses, excuses

You would think that with a new catalogue almost out and a few new products to play with that I would have something decent to put on here.  My excuse is that I have had to work 4 days a week lately, and we went away to Canberra last weekend and I'm still catching up on washing, ironing and all the boring household jobs that need doing.  And also I really can't get anything to look any good.  My desk is a jumble of bits and pieces of stamped, punched or almost done things, but I just am lacking inspiration, time and ....?  So for a while I will just stick to 2 posts a week, and see how we go. 

I half made this card weeks ago and then put it aside to work on something else - one of my easy square cards using images from quite a few stamp sets. 





Lots of sponging going on with a shimmery butterfly in the middle. 



1 comment:

  1. Love these cards. Love the green stamping and the cute butterfly x

    ReplyDelete