Wednesday 10 April 2013

Quick and Easy card

Well I seem to be hooked on Pinterest at the moment and for some reason I now have somone "following" me over there.  Not sure why - I haven't actually put anything on, just pinned the cards I like.  Quite strange that they follow me and not the person whose card I liked.  Anyway.  But there are some great cardmakers out there. 

I saw this card made by Linda from Crafty Distraction blogspot and as I actually had the same set I decided to CASE her idea.  I even used the same colours; Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Night of Navy and Old Olive.



The card was masked with post it notes and stamped using the Silhouette Sentiments set in different colours and then while the post it notes are still in place it has been sponged with Old Olive.  Then a line of paper piercing and a sentiment stamped and it was finished.  It really is a very simple but effective card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment