Monday 1 April 2013

A black and white trifold

This is another style of card I had to have a try of.  I wrote down all the measurements but forgot to save the link, so thank you whoever you are for the idea.  

The card is called a double trifold card or a hinged card and is a bit fiddly getting all the measurements cut out, but very easy after that.  Basically it is two separate cards that join into one.  

I wanted to use black and white cause I think they look elegant, but when finished it needed just a touch of colour, hence the green leaf.  I love the outside panel and the inside back panel, but I don't think the middle bit is "right".  Anyway, here it is, see what you think.  






I am going to have another go at the inside with something less cluttered, maybe even a different colour, and will let you see again. 

If you are interested in making your own version and want the measurements and instructions let me know by making a comment with your email address and I send them along. 

1 comment:

  1. This looks great but too much fiddling around for me.

    ReplyDelete