Monday 22 April 2013

Kaitlin's birthday card

Saturday night while I was lying in bed I realised I hadn't made my daughter a card for her birthday the next day.  How bad am I?  I had been "playing" in my room most of the day on other projects but it didn't even occur to me that I had to make one for her.  So, around 10.00 last night I had to make a quick one.

First of all, it had to be green, Kaitlin's favourite colour.   And secondly, it had to be quick and easy, but not look like I had just pulled it together in a rush.  

This is what came together. 


  
Not the nicest one ever made, but I think the bows made it OK.  

Mother of the year award?  I think not! 

1 comment:

  1. I agree with above comment. This blog is very well set out and easy to read. I always enjoy reading what Cheryl has to show - she is very talented indeed.

    Love from Y xx

    ReplyDelete