Monday 15 April 2013

Male birthday card

Do you have some months when there are hardly any birthdays, and then other months when there seems to be one every week?   February is definitely the biggest birthday month for me but April is not far behind.  Strangly they are the months that my children are born in, not sure what that means.  

I guess most of us struggle with teenage male cards.  Even buying a store bought (horror!!) card can sometimes be hard too.  

I'm not sure that this one will be well received by its recipient, but my son tells me he likes mini's so that's the way we went.  



The car is from a stamp set called Sentimental Journey from the  December 2010 Summer Mini catalogue.  You know how when you get together with your crafty friends you stamp lots of images that you are going to make something with one day.  Guess what, one day came.  

The flags look a little bare but I really couldn't figure out anything to put on them.  A bit late now, but any suggestions?  

No comments:

Post a Comment