Friday 19 April 2013

A wedding envelope

Here's something that I wish I could say I made, but it was actually done by Jackie, one of my stamping friends, who is incredibly talented and clever and should actually be teaching instead of coming to my classes.  

She is off to a wedding and you know how lately the bride and groom ask for money instead of a present, well this is the envelope to place in the wishing well.  



As with most things this looks soooo much better in real life and the photo doesn't really show all the detail.  The creamy cardstock is all shimmery and sparkly and the flourishes are just so delicate.  There are some products from the Artisan Embellishment Kit and the heart embossing folder border from Stampin Up and it all looks so beautiful.  

Wouldn't you just love to see the card she makes if this is just the envelope. 

1 comment:

  1. Me too. LOL I didn't make the card just the envelope. Jackie

    ReplyDelete