Tuesday 9 February 2016

Flowering Fields

Have you seen the Sale-a-bration catalogue yet?  I haven't put it up on my blog's sidebar yet because I can't remember how to do it, but you can find it on the Stampin' Up website if you like.  DD has shown me several times in the past, and even written instructions down for me, so she just keeps telling me to work it out myself.  I did try, but obviously I stuffed up somewhere.  Anyway, there are some great products available in the catalogue for purchases over $90.00 which, let's face it, isn't hard to reach at all.  

When I first saw the catalogue, one of the things I wanted to get was the Flowering Fields stamps, and judging by the number of cards on the internet, I'm not the only one.  When I was looking for inspiration for different ways to use these flowers I saw a set of beautiful cards made by Vicki and loved them so much I had to make my own.  

Vicki's cards had another sentiment stamped on the top right, but I didn't have anything suitable to add there.  I think it looks a little bare, but not sure how to fix it.  

All the flowers have been stamped in black Memento and then coloured with a blender pen.  My favourite is the red waratah.  Yours? 






No comments:

Post a Comment