Tuesday 3 November 2015

Non- Christmas card

Well, not much crafting has been happening in this house lately.  The weather has been so nice that I have spent a lot of time gardening and just pottering around.  I do have a few things to share though. 

Recently on one of my crafting groups a challenge was issued to make a card using a Christmas stamp set, but the card was not to be for Christmas.  This really was a challenge, as I don't have too many Christmas sets to choose from anyway.  

I used one of the leaf images and also the asterisk symbol from Berry Merry.  The colours used were Melon Mambo, Coastal Cabana and Crumb  Cake, as that was another challenge, so I put both together and here's what I came up with.  I'm not sure I would ever give this card to anyone - it's not a saying that comes to mind often - but I just wanted something big in the space and it was on the desk.   



 


No comments:

Post a Comment