Thursday 5 November 2015

A flock of feathers

These are two stamp sets my friend lent me while she was away.  Four Feathers and Gorgeous Grunge were both on my wish list, but they never actually made it to my shopping list for some reason.  So it was great to have the opportunity to use them while she didn't need them.  

The first card was based on an idea I saw on Pinterest.  I think it needs "something" so they are still sitting on my desk while I decide what else it needs.



I actually made a few of this next card in different colours, but they seem to have gone before they were photographed.  These were just little note cards.  Can you see the borrowed dies I've used?  These are Memory Box stitched rectangles.  Hopefully I will have my own set soon, so you may see lots more rectangled cards in the future. 

The feathers are embossed in white on white cardstock, and then the background sponged to bring the feather into prominence.  Fun to make. 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment