Tuesday 1 September 2015

A little yellow artistry

Last week I had to make a birthday card for a good friend of mine.  Her favourite colour is yellow - not one of my favourite colours, so I find it a little hard knowing whether the card "works" or not.  One of my most used stamp sets at the moment is Awesomely Artistic.  It all just seems to fit together quite nicely, in my opinion.  

I chose to use Daffodil Delight cardstock and ink combined with Sahara Sand.  I glitzed up the dragonfly with Glossy Accents and sparkly Kindy Glitz, and added a little birthday tag as well. 





And I even decorated the inside (which is actually what you are supposed to do, but sometimes ....).  Don't you love that Happy Birthday stamp?  I do.  One of the perks of being a demonstrator - we get to pre-order them without having to reach sales limits.  Want to join?  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment