Tuesday 22 July 2014

Too Kind

I seem to have lost my mojo at the moment.  I sit in my room and look at some of the new things I have to play with, but just don't seem to create anything.  I am off to a class tomorrow with another demonstrator, so hopefully she will inspire me to do something.  

This little note card has been in the works for about a week now.  I stop and start, leave it for a day or two, get an idea and then .....  But it is now finished.  And I am quite pleased with how it looks too.  


Too Kind is a two step set, which means that you stamp one image and then there is a shadow or highlight stamp which goes over the top.  Sometimes these are stamped in the same colour using the "stamp off" technique so you get the second generation image with less colour, or sometimes you use a completely different shade of ink.  On this card I used Calypso Coral and Crisp Cantaloupe for the two two effect.  I found a little tag shape in the pile of scraps so used this and a little Baker's twine.  Nice.  



2 comments:

  1. Quite like this card Cheryl colour choice effective

    ReplyDelete
  2. This us a lovely card, I agree colour choice is great.

    ReplyDelete