Thursday 3 July 2014

Apothecary Art

Have been spending a lot of time in my craft room lately, mostly because it gets the sun during the day and tends to be a little warmer than most other rooms, but also because I have been trying to sort through things to see what needs to be filed, thrown out or put away.  It has taken a while, mostly because I get sidetracked all the time, but it's almost done.  I've also sorted through my stamp sets to see which ones are no longer current and it seems to be half the shelf.  Bit sad really, but there are some that are definitely keepers no matter what.  

I have been making cards lately to try to sell at work and have been using sets that haven't been played with much lately.  Today I have a couple of cards made with Apothecary Art.  It's so great that we have framelits to match stamps, so much easier than cutting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment