Thursday 17 July 2014

Another Little Letters

Did you notice the other cards on the board on Tuesday's post pictured below? 


Here's my very quick version of the "happy birthday" card. 



We had been out to Bunnings in the morning and I had grabbed a couple of paint card samplers to try on another project, so as I couldn't be bother rifling through the paper packs in the cupboard I just used these.  No where near as effective as the ones from Convention, but at least I had the spacing relatively even.  I should have kept all the little circles from the B, R, D and A letters to make it look better.  Next time. 

2 comments:

  1. That's brilliant Cheryl. Not too fussy, but very effective. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think it looks great too. Looks simple, neat and clean.

    ReplyDelete