Tuesday 3 June 2014

Convention Update 3


Really sorry, but I haven't been able to create anything lately to blog about, so thought I could show you a few more ideas we were shown at Convention.  

Outside of the main room where all these displays and boards of different ideas to create using Stampin' Up products.  

The one below are the samples shared by Donna Williams using the Blendabilities that will be available after July.  Blendabilities are new alcohol based markers for colouring.  They come in packs of three; one of the colours is an actual SU colour and the other two are different shades, either lighter or darker than the original colour which blend together perfectly.  We were fortunate enough to receive a set of these, but my colouring skills aren't that great, but I'm working on it. 



 I love those lanterns - not sure how often it would get used though.  (notice the new bling too?)




This board was the samples by Rachael Van Rij who was using new thinlit dies called Little Letters - an alphabet set with letters 1.9cm high.  Yes, it's on my wish list. 




And she showed us how to cut those letters out on the fold of the card


I really like the idea with the patterned paper behind the negative space of the letters.  Look out for one like that by me one day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment