Tuesday 24 June 2014

The missing card

Becoming a little unreliable, aren't I?  I must say I am finding it a little hard to post here every week, especially as some weeks are less productive than others, and then you wonder whether it really is worth the effort.  Not sure how some people post every day, but enough of that.  

I finally found the last card we made at our class.  It was hiding out on the floor in my car, left behind after I had taken them to show someone who couldn't come.  

It uses one of the new in colours; Blackberry Bliss.  Don't you love that name.  And the colour is quite gorgeous too.  Combined with Crush Curry it looked quite good.  




Did you notice my little stamping blunder?  I didn't ink up the front of the wheel enough, but as my sample card was made late the night before our day I didn't have time to re-stamp.  And there is a new little flower punch too.  Cute

1 comment:

  1. Blackberry Bliss is such a beautiful colour and goes so well with the yellow. Love the bike too :)). Great card.

    ReplyDelete