Thursday 29 May 2014

Convention Update - swaps

As you know I love the owl punch and the many outfits, styles and characters it can make, so that's what I chose for swaps.  

We had a few things going on before we went away, so the swaps were a bit of a last minute thing and were CASED from two other demonstrators with a few changes.  We made bookmarks - Harry Powltter and Pocowlhontas.  

I actually just found out I spelt Pocohontas wrong - should be Pocahontas, so it's Powlcahontas.  





 I forgot to take photos after we had completely finished them (the night before convention started) but fortunately remembered before we gave them all out. 

Harry was CASED from Diane Barnes and Pocahontas from  Bronwyn Eastley.


3 comments:

  1. Love them! How cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We didn't even get to keep one for ourselves they were so popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have searched Pinterest and found many owls made from these pieces. Love them and these are so cute :))

    ReplyDelete