Monday 12 May 2014

Another sampler frame

Apologies - this was supposed to have shown up last week, but I obviously did something wrong. 

You may have guess by now that I quite enjoy doing sampler frames.  These photos are a combination of two I recently finished as gifts; one for my daughter and the other for a friend who recently had a "big" birthday.  Because I sometimes stress over which colours to use, I decided to stick with a black and white theme for both frames.  I was going to add a pop of colour, but decided not to. 

These frames are 7 x 9 inch (18 x 23 cm) and the photo size 5 x 7 inch (13 x 18 cm).  (I used the inch measurement because I can visualise better in inches - it's an age thing.)  







Stay tuned, cause I still have two more frames to fill.  If you are interested in which stamp sets were used, send me an email for more info. 

2 comments:

  1. These look lovely in black and white - but, nit as nice as mine x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love these Cheryl your idea is fun and clever. Keep doing them try a male one next. Say for a 5 year old!

    ReplyDelete