Friday 15 February 2013

Remember pinwheels?

I have made this card using the new Pinwheel Sizzlits Die from the latest Seasonal Catalogue.  It's a cute little thing, and I do mean little.  Have taken a photo of the die and finished pinwheel with my mobile phone for comparison.  It's very fiddly to make but so pretty when done.  


 

The embossing folder in the background is one of the Sale-a-bration specials - Vine Street.   I had gotten it for one of my sisters, but thought I would just try it out before they got it.  

Add a bit of ribbon, and a relatively easy and effective card to make.  Not sure how you would go posting it though.  This would have to be one of those cards that are hand delivered.   

And a little bit of bragging - I have had another card printed in the latest edition of Cardmaking Stamping & Papercraft magazine in the Reader's Section.  It's a card shown on here previously, a pink one with a parasol stamped on it.  I sent four cards in using the same stamp set and the one they chose wasn't one of my favourites.  Still I suppose everyone has different tastes.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card and the embossing folder (yes I want it if it is still available). Looked at the pin wheel in the catalogue, but didn't realise it would be quite this small. Very effective though. Another winner. Congratulations on publication again.

    ReplyDelete