Friday 1 February 2013

Cards of Christmas Past 3

Last two Christmas cards to show you.  I still like both of these ones, but obviously I would do a few things different if I made them again. 

This was the first Stampin' Up set I ever bought - Crazy for Christmas, must have been back in 2008.  I remember I threw out a lot of cardstock cause I couldn't line the stamp up properly - obviously before I bought a stamp positioner.  Lots of colouring in here with a water pen and gel pen.  

  

This one uses Baroque Motifs, a set I have kept despite it being retired.  I just love the swirls.  I remember cutting out all those little blue flowers (madness!) to glue on and tracing the shape for the tag punch cause I didn't own it at that stage. 


Well that's all we have been able to find so far.  Maybe another couple will turn up soon after another clean out.  Hope you have enjoyed seeing them.  It's interesting looking back at how styles, techniques and tools have improved over the years.  Check out a few of your old cards too and see what you think.  

No comments:

Post a Comment