Monday 18 February 2013

Hearts a Flutter

I needed to make a couple of cards on the weekend for upcoming birthdays; one  male and one female.  

I don't really own any stamp sets suitable for 20ish males so had to fall back on non-SU stamps that I own.  This is a Penny Black stamp that I couldn't part with.  Originally I inked it up and just had a black and white version but it looked to bland.  So I used some of the dies from Hearts a Flutter in the latest catalogue, but still not right, so I watercoloured bits of the chickens.  I quite like the chickens, but wasn't happy with the flowery alphabet stamps I used, and nor did I think it really suitable for a male.  See what you think.


Hmmm!   Will show you the final card later this week.

1 comment:

  1. The male with the 21st would have liked the vintage truck card also, but this one gives you a giggle and they do have chooks at their place, special friends of the family they are xx

    ReplyDelete