Friday 4 May 2012

Two more new products from the mini

It was such a beautiful day yesterday that I thought I would try some outdoor photography.  Have been looking at the layouts in a couple of magazines and decided I should try something a little different than sitting cards on the desk.  Stay tuned! 

Have found another set that I "have to have".  These cards use the Apothecary Art set and Framelits Labels Collection from the latest mini catalogue.  There are four different stamps of varying sizes and two greetings (the other one So Grateful) and they are designed to coordinate with the Framelets dies.  So you simply stamp the image and then use the die to cut out the shape, and then choose a slightly larger frame to back it.  So easy, and also very elegant.  I don't actually have these YET, but was able to borrow for a trial.  





If you double click on the photo I think you can make it larger if you want.  These cards also use a few more products from the mini; some of the new papers and also seam binding ribbon, which initially I didn't like, but it's very easy to tie into a bow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment