Tuesday 19 January 2016

Happy New Year

Happy 2016 to you.  Thank you for coming back for a look at my blog.  I hope to be a little more reliable this year, but who knows?  

I thought I would first rehash a little Christmas for you with my card and also the cards received from friends. 


First up is the card I sent out.  Once again I was under a bit of pressure to get it done and sent off, so wasn't my best effort.  The embossing folder is a PortaCraft bought in a "junk" shop for $4.00.  Seriously, how come everyone else charges so much when they can be sold for this price?  I just don't understand it.  Anyway, I really love this design and also the fact that it has a border around it as well.  All the rest is purely Stampin' Up.  The trees are from Lovely as a Tree set and the sleigh is from Holiday Home.  Although it's not obvious in the photo, the circle (or Christmas bauble as it's supposed to be) has been sprayed with Champagne Mist so it is all sparkly and pretty.  

Here are a few of the cards we received - in no particular order, just the way they were photographed. 




No, we didn't copy, but this one is similar to mine.

This card isn't actually handmade but done by a laser cutter, but still it's beautiful. 












 So, once again a beautiful selection of cards from friends and family.  Clever bunch, aren't they? 

No comments:

Post a Comment