Thursday 4 December 2014

Turquoise Feathers

And here's my second Turquoise card for the week.

My stamping buddy let me borrow her Four Feathers stamp set for a while and so I decided to use it on the card for my sister's birthday tomorrow.  I actually cut into a piece of 12 x 12 DSP to make the card.  Big deal, you think, but there are some of us who find it very hard to use papers on their cards - I'm not sure whether it's because every time I cut a piece off, the card looks crap, and I end up throwing it out or what, but this time it actually resulted in a card which I am quite happy with.   The white border around the edges just set it off nicely, and so I continued with the white and embossed a couple of the feathers and then added string and a button. 



Even the inside got the treatment.   I just hope it gets through the mail OK as it was a bit bulky where the button was.  Happy Birthday R.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cheryl, it is beautiful. the edge where the button is has slightly curled, but otherwise no problem. Love the papers and the colours.

    ReplyDelete