Thursday 25 December 2014

Happy Christmas

This will be my last post for a short time.  Thank you for checking my blog out to see what I have been up to, and thank you too for your comments and encouragement during the year.  I hope you all enjoy your Christmas break, enjoy the company of family and friends and stay safe.  We will be spending the day with Greg's family and then later will hopefully be able to catch up with all my family.  Fingers crossed they all can make it. 

This is what our family Christmas card looked like this year.  Instead of trying to be stunning with a touch of wow (which I don't always achieve), our cards were whimsical and fun.  Poor old Santa will be glad of a rest after all that spinning.  The collective photos were taken at night after I realised I had better photograph them before being popped into envelopes, the others during the day so much better colour representation. 








To those of you who received a card from us, remember they are worth at least 10 cents.  Make sure you rescue those two 5 cent coins before throwing it away.  You may just need 10 cents one day!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment