Tuesday 9 December 2014

More Christmas Cards

I recently went to another class with Michelle Le Breton and thought you might like to see what we made.  I really enjoy going to classes where everything is all thought out for you, no decisions need to be made, and everything is pre-cut as well.  So you just have the chance to relax, chat a little and copy the samples.  It's also a chance to use products that you don't have and occasionally, for me anyway, it makes me change my opinion of what I thought of them when I first saw them in the catalogue. 

Michelle's first card was made with the Under the Tree papers and Get your Santa On set.  Quite a simple design, but it looks great.   


Next up we got to use the Tree Punch and more Under the Tree DSP with an alphabet die set. 


The last card was my favourite, which uses the Stars Framelits and Many Merry Stars set, along with a mask using the Confetti punch.  
  


On Thursday I will let you see the boxes we made using the Many Merry Stars kit.

1 comment:

  1. Not really into Santa cards, but love the other two, especially the star one. The colours are great and very elegant. Every time you put up samples, I decide I really WANT these stamp sets. Ha Ha! Oh for money and space to put them all.

    ReplyDelete