Thursday 13 November 2014

My big sister's birthday

My sister recently celebrated her ?? birthday and as she is a very talented quilter and lover of purple I always try to incorporate those things in my card for her.  She also loves Betty Boop, so when I saw this card by Miechelle I had to try to CASE it for her.  

Even thought I had plenty of time to make this, I ended up running out of time and needed to send it off quickly, so it ended up not a card, but just a sheet of cardstock she could use for .....???? a bookmark.  Not sure what really. 

 

 Fortunately I had previously made this card up for her before Betty showed up, so I sent this one off as well.  Not great, but it did fit the purple colour scheme. 

  

 




1 comment:

  1. Your sister LOVED Betty and the card 💜💜💜💜. Betty sits on my table so I can see her, but she is going to be transplanted to my sewing room, cause then I can see her clearer and more 💜💜💜. Thank you for your beautiful cards, they are always appreciated. Thank you for the lovely surprise of Betty - what's not to love, she's goegeous 💕

    ReplyDelete