Tuesday 16 September 2014

Wedding cards

I know, I had a little time off.  Had to have a bit of surgery on my face last week and wasn't really in the best frame of mind to blog, or pretty much do anything.  But am on the mend and stitches out now, so move on.

Have been making a few wedding cards lately for people at work and here are a couple I have photographed.  

For the first card I was told something bigger than a normal card and not too bright.  So this is a DL size card in Very Vanilla with a little stamping in VersaMark of my new favourite swirls from Everything Eleanor, a doily, some seam binding ribbon and a strip of beautiful vintage ribbon that I found tucked away. 



For this next card I was asked for something for a young couple, a little more modern.  I cheated a little and used an idea of a friend of mine with the names on the card and spent ages trying to lengthen the shape of the Adorning Accent Framelit.  I was happy with the final product. 
 


  
Last one,I don't know why it flipped, but I can't unflip it after a couple of tries.  This one the colour matches the bridesmaid's outfits and is embossed in silver and sparkles. 



No comments:

Post a Comment