Thursday 4 September 2014

Class cards

On Saturday I had another card day where everyone had the chance to use a couple of my recent purchases.  

First off people had the chance to make a bookmark of either design below using the Scalloped Tag Topper.  There are some great projects being made using this punch floating around on the internet, and these two are just simple ones.   


 Next up was a card with the Tag Topper used as a closure.
   

And this one was just to show a cute little box made with the punch. 



This is just an interesting fact, but recently when I looked at my Audience traffic on here which shows me the country that people come from who have looked at my blog over the last month, the view count from Turkey was more than from Australia.  I'm not sure why, but I googled some Turkish words and lütfens and teşekkür ederim, which hopefully means hello and thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not from Turkey - love these little tags and boxes. Card lovely also :)))

    ReplyDelete