Tuesday 30 September 2014

Here comes Santa Claus

Do you have a song running through your head now after reading the title of my post today?   Apologies for that, but it describes the card I have made just perfectly.  

When I looked at the stamp set "Get your Santa on" I thought how good it would be if Santa could come down the chimney and into the fireplace.  Well I haven't figured out the chimney bit, but here is the fireplace part.  It's still a work in progress.  

 See, empty fireplace ....
 Here he comes ....
 Touchdown

As I said, I'm still playing around with him, but having fun.  In the first photo you'll notice the black tab at the top.  This is the bit that slides up and down with Santa attached.  Fun.





 

2 comments:

  1. Looks great. Don't need any more fiddling - I think it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks lovely too, can't imagine what else you could do to it - but I'm waiting to see as I know it will be great 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅

    ReplyDelete