Thursday 28 August 2014

Mellow Yellow

A very lovely friend of mine had her birthday on Tuesday and as her favourite colour is yellow I tried to make something for her with that colour.  

This card here is my third attempt.  The first card was a punch art giraffe which just looked babyish, the second card was just ordinary and I was a little happier with this one. 

The inspiration comes from Ann Schach and I loved her colours, flowers and everything about the card.  Yellow is NOT a colour I enjoy working with for some reason and I could not find the right colours to coordinate with it.  At least I can say I tried.




2 comments:

  1. Your friend really did love the card. Especially the colours. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not a real fan of yellow either BUT love these colours together. Orange us least favourite, beats yellow by a lot though :)))

    ReplyDelete