Tuesday 5 August 2014

Inspiration Class

Remember when I said I hadn't been making many cards lately because of lack of inspiration and I was planning on going to another Demonstrator's class?  Well these next four cards are the ones we made at her place.  

This first card was made using one of the Hostess stamp sets called Bloom with Hope.  And Michelle gave us a lesson on how to use the Blendabilities to their best effect.  I'm still working on my technique, but I think this card looks pretty good.  And the best part about going to a class is that everything is all cut out for you.  No cutting and measuring ... just stick together.  All the hard work has already been done. 



This second card uses the Perfect Peacock stamp, one that is usually used for colouring with Blendabilities.  Fortunately we didn't have to colour this one, merely sponge the edges and stick on lots of gold sequins.  
    


3 comments:

  1. I have a friend who LOVES peacocks and she would love this card :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower card, the colours are great. Such a pretty

    ReplyDelete