Tuesday 26 August 2014

A few more

I have been very fortunate lately that I have been able to sell some of my cards off to people whom I work with.  I love making cards, trying new techniques and just stamping, so when my stash of cards threatened to overflow from the box this was one way to make sure someone else got to enjoy(?) my creations as well.  

Here's a few already to be taken into work to hopefully find a new home. 




 The sprinkles in this card were all coloured with KindyGlitz for a sparkly finish.



This one was an old Stamp It stamp that I found in the cupboard when I was looking for my beachy male card a while back.  The images were all stamped  on the cardstock and then stamped again and embossed and sponged with daubers.  These were then cut out and popped up on top.  This one would have to be one of my favourite cards from this bundle.  But that exclamation mark on the greeting has to go!!
 

And I'm off to another one of Michelle's card classes today so pop back again soon to view her Christmas creations.

1 comment:

  1. My favourite is middle picture, bottom right - lilac and lime green with squares :))))))

    ReplyDelete