Tuesday 1 April 2014

Another card in a box

This is another card in a box made recently for a friend of my sister who is shortly to turn 60.  Not sure about you, but I don't really like putting ages on cards for people over about the age of 15, I guess it just makes me think how old we are all getting, so this box was filled with flowers instead.  The flowers are from Fabulous Florets and Morning Meadow stamp sets, and the colours used were Limeade, Wisteria, Calypso and Summer Sun.  Once again I have put in my three bars across the box cause I just think it fills the space up better. 



I shared these card in a boxes with everyone at the class a couple of weeks ago now and most of them have had a go at making their own creations.  If only I could get to see them all. 

2 comments:

  1. I KNOW the recipient if this card will enjoy it very much, it looks fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing. Anyone would love to receive it. congratulations.

    ReplyDelete