Thursday 20 March 2014

Last one - an envelope card

This is the final card from last Saturday - inspired by Leonie Schroder.   The Sweet Sorbet papers were teamed up with Petal Parade stamp set, both freebies from the Sale-a-bration catalogue, to make an envelope card.  This is one of the latest trends at the moment where the envelope becomes part of the card as the inside is stuck to the envelope.  

With 12 papers in the pack, 2 of each double sided design, and 11 people at the class, I knew it would be first in gets the best choice, so I deliberately made my sample card up using the paper I liked the least cause I thought others would feel the same.  Strangely though, I actually quite like this pattern now.  
 

All sealed up with it's belly band holding it together, this is probably best handed to someone rather than posted through the mail.  
 



All opened up and ready to write on.  

Once again I got distracted and didn't get around to taking photos with the other papers in the pack, but they all looked really good.  

 

1 comment:

  1. A great idea, very clever. Somehow the 'worst' paper came out really well xx

    ReplyDelete