Thursday 20 February 2014

Something a little brighter





I popped in to visit a friend the other day and while checking out her craft room tidy up and various projects I mentioned that I was thinking I needed to get this lovely border embossing folder.  Then I was lucky enough to get to take home a couple of borders already embossed for me, so I had to find a project suitable for them.  The original design came from this website. If you check Nikki's version out, make sure you have a look at some of the other cards she has made.  Lots of inspiration on there. 



My card is made on Coastal Cabana cardstock too with leaves in Pistacchio and flowers in Wisteria and Summer Sun - a retired colour I can't do without. 

2 comments:

  1. Pretty colours in the flowers and love the scalloped edge :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this colours look great together.

    ReplyDelete