Tuesday 18 February 2014

Seeing stars

While on a trawl through Pinterest I found a card similar to this, and knew I had to make one for myself.  The design looked quite easy and I had the star shape, just had to find some patterned paper that would suit.  Now I know a lot of people are similar to me in this regard - I have trouble cutting into a  sheet of patterned paper.  I actually have accumulated quite a bit, but I just don't like using it.  But I am coming around to the idea that if I don't use it up, I can't get anymore.  Motivation works.






I'm not sure what's going on with the photos, but the cardstock is actually a beautiful pale blue - Bashful Blue - and the paper a chocolate colour with blue highlights.  Blame it on the beautiful rain that's falling and watering our garden.  I tried photographing the card in various different parts of the house, with and without flash, and couldn't get the right colour.  So you will just have to use your imagination with this one.  It really does look good - crisp, clean and starry.  



 

1 comment:

  1. Vaguely see pastel blue :)). Stars are always great to see :)

    ReplyDelete