Tuesday 11 February 2014

A little milestone - thanks

I am not sure if any of you have noticed, but the visitor count to my little blog site has just reached over 10,000 visitors.  Now I realise that probably most of that would be from me and my family, but thank you anyway.  

This card was made for my sister's recent birthday, a country garden theme for a country dweller.  This would have to be one of my favourite cards made recently and it was fun to make as well.  Lots of stamp sets were used, and apart from the sentiment and butterfly, all were second generation images.  This means that the stamp was inked up and stamped on scrap paper and then stamped again on the card front for a more subtle and subdued effect.  There is also something elegant about the vanilla on vanilla colour scheme too in my opinion.  I just like the way it looks, and then the sponging sets it off as well.  Hope you agree. 

 


Have you had a chance to check out the 2014 catalogue yet?  There is a link to it on the left side of the screen if you want to look.  My parcel of goods only recently arrived, so hopefully soon I will be able to put up some cards made with new stamps.  


1 comment:

  1. The flowers look delicate in this, a very pretty card :))

    ReplyDelete