Tuesday 14 January 2014

Welcome to 2014

Thanks for checking in, and Happy New Year to you.  Hope your year has started off well and you enjoyed your Christmas break.  

We managed to have hubbie's family here for Christmas Day, and apart from all the cleaning, re-organisation of furniture and deciding where everyone would sit to eat, it was a very easy and relaxing day.  Then the kids and I drove up to visit my Dad, and along the way were able to catch up with all my sisters at some point during the trip.  I am quite pleased that I was able to drive all the way to Dad's in a day, a distance of about 740 kms.  I know to some people this is just a normal and easy trip, but to me it was an achievement.  But not something that I'd like to do too often.  

Anyway, back to crafty stuff.  

Thought I might show you some of the cards received for Christmas from my crafty and clever friends.  

 









What do you think?  A talented bunch with lots of beautiful embossing folders, die cuts, stickers and stamps used.  It's a shame they have to be taken down and put away. 
 

2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back to posting. Have missed them. ALL your cards are beautiful, but I particularly like the last one as it is so different. You certainly have some crafty friends x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Yvonne . . all beautiful. I am liking the dress form so much it has made it to my 'wish list'.

    ReplyDelete