Tuesday 21 January 2014

Welcome baby card

Over the holidays I made a card to welcome the safe arrival of a little girl named Annabeth to very proud parents.  

I love all the animals from the Fox and Friends stamp set (sadly now retired) and as I was in a bit of a hurry as usual I based the card around one I had previously done.  Of course it had to be in pinks.  I also used a stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue which starts later this month, Banner Blast.  Flags and bunting are now all the rage, and sometimes you just have to go with the flow. And check out the new embossing folder available soon too - Decorative Dots.  I can see myself using this one quite a lot.  It's a little more playful than Perfect Polka Dots.




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this one too (saw the other one first). But this is fantastic and the colours are great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Lovely set of animal cards. Lucky recipient :)))

    ReplyDelete