Wednesday 12 June 2013

A few of my favourite things that will be retired off

I supposed you've all had a chance to check out the list of products that won't be returning in the new catalogue.  There are a few things that I will miss seeing again and I thought I would share some with you. 

  1. French Foliage stamp set was and is one of my favourites.  It's a great stamp set to use for men, but works well for sympathy cards and the french script, raindrops and postmark work well in vintage type cards too.  Actually I don't think I will ever part with this one.  If you have thought about getting this set but never gotten around to it, it is currently selling off at $20.96 instead of $27.95 until the end of the month or sold out.  
  2. I have loved all the 2011-2013 In Colours and am so happy that they will now be incorporated into our new colour families, except for Lucky Limeade.  Limeade is a lovely brighter shade of Old Olive and it always co-ordinates well with other colours, so will miss it not being around.  Will also miss Pretty in Pink and More Mustard, especially as I only recently bought my mustard ink and cardstock. 
  3. For some bizarre reason they are also retiring off Shimmer Paint.  I have used my Champagne Mist Shimmer on quite a lot of projects to add that touch of glitter and glamour.  Have stocked up on this one.  
  4. Also have had my eye on a Colour Spritzer for a while now.  Wonder what they will bring in to replace this for that splash of colour.  
  5. And they are retiring off the Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder.  Why?  It's one of my favourites too and hasn't been around that long.  
The only good thing about losing all of these and more is that there are so many great things in the new catalogue to choose from you will have trouble deciding what to get first.  Happy drooling!

No comments:

Post a Comment