Friday 14 June 2013

A few little tags

Our courier delived a large and very heavy parcel here during the week full of lots of goodies including new catalogues and a few pre-order products.  Took me over an hour to go through the new catalogue from start to finish on Tuesday night.  Lots of new stamp sets, papers and accessories.  And we finally have circle framelits.  That will have to be one of my first purchases.  I debated about getting the new in colour ink pads and cardstock, but after seeing them in real life I really like 3 of them, the other 2 not too sure about yet.  But I love the names; Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar.  Wonder who comes up with them?

Work has been encroaching on my playing time this week, so I don't have anything worth photographing yet, but this is a picture of a bundle of tags I did recently for one of my sisters.  Guess what her favourite colours are?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment