Monday 13 May 2013

Mother's Day

Hope all you mums had a relaxing day yesterday and your families spoilt you a little with presents and breakfast in bed (if that's your thing).  Personally I like to have my feet on the ground when I eat, but I'm OK with someone making something special for me to eat when I'm up.  I remember when my  kids were young they used to bring me vegemite toast with a cool oversweet cup of tea.  Doesn't happen that often now, which is a shame.  

Anyway, this is the card made for my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.  The flower is made with one of the Fun Flower Die  and then you can't see it in the picture but I have sprayed it with Shimmer Paint so it sparkles all over.  The white background was done using the Diagonal Scoring tool (yes I gave in and bought it) and then a paper doily on top.  I couldn't get it to fit in an envelope so it had to sit on top of the present. 





 

1 comment:

  1. This looks beautiful - I'm sure Wendy loved it too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete