Monday 27 May 2013

I'm back

Sorry for disappearing for a while, but I really didn't have anything much to share with you and was a little busy doing stuff for a recent class. 

One of the cards made on Saturday was a Spinner Card.  You may recall I have done a few of these in the past, but one of the ladies was interested in having a go at making her own so we did.  

My IT people are at work so this will have to be a still photo.  You will just have to imagine the pinwheel spinning up and down the slot on the card. 





These cards are quite easy to make and apart from supplies they cost 10c, cause you need two 5c coins on the back of the object to make it spin.  The slot was punched out with the word window punch - I can see it's a bit crooked.  Oops!

1 comment:

  1. This is a terrific card. I have pinned it to a shared board with Yvonne. I will share mine after I have a CAS of yours.

    ReplyDelete