Monday 25 March 2013

The Circus is in Town

A few people have been telling me how good Pinterest is for checking out card designs so over the last few weeks I have pinned a few cards I wanted to try.  This is one of those cards and with a bit of help from Heidi Van Laar and her tent template and Heather Holbrook this is my version. 






The inside animals are from the stamp set Fox and Friends, which has now retired, but still lives in my house, and the outside characters are from Under the Big Top, which I don't actually own so I photocopied the page from the catalogue and then coloured them in. They would look better if I had stamped them though.  On the inside there is a line that the monkeys are hanging off, but it's not clear in the photo.  They aren't just hanging there.   Lots of cutting out, but cute.    



No comments:

Post a Comment