Wednesday 5 December 2012

My sisters birthday

Today is one of my sister's birthdays and this is the card I made very quickly for her.  It had to be quick to get it in the mail.  Normally I take a little more time to personalise birthday cards especially for the recipient, but on Sunday everyone wanted me to do something for them which shortened my time in the craft room.  So apologies for the lack of pizzazz.  


You probably noticed too that it seems slightly buckled.  That's because I sprayed the white cardstock with shimmer to make it sparkle and it warped.  Nothing I could do at that stage but send it off as is.  But Happy Birthday Robyn.  She is getting a big shot today and is so looking forward to it.  

And this is a photo of the 2nd ornament wreath I made on Saturday.  Marina Mist and Lucky Limeade with silver snowflake and shimmered all over.  Pretty!

 

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Cheryl. The card wasn't warped when it arrived - must have straightened out in the post. It is lovely - wish my quick ones were so good. Am having fun with the Big Shot just playing around. Will email some photos once I get more time. Did a few quick things today with your borders (such fun) and the stars - they look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love the 2nd ornament - the colours look great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colours in the card for Robyn, and the flowers too. Good it wasn't warped when it arrived. Cheryl you did a lovely job - as always. The ornament looks lovely, yes colours are great <3

    ReplyDelete