Friday 16 November 2012

Simply Soft Card



Think you recognise this card?  I have made a version of it before but wanted to have another go at it.  Last time I only used four squares of flowers, this time six.  It's a birthday card for a friend of one of my sisters who enjoys gardening.  I'm not sure about the ribbon though.  


There are two layers of blue, the first has been distressed on the edges and then the top layer run through an embossing folder on the edges and  sponged all the way around.  Same with the cream squares; the first layer distressed and the top layer stamped, embossed and then sponged.  Maybe I should have put a sentiment on it somewhere.  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Seeing this photo makes me realise how much I love this one also. I love the colour blue and the flowers and the ribbon and . . . .

    Will just have to say that whatever you make is lovely - always <3

    ReplyDelete