Monday 5 November 2012

My birthday cards

I had my birthday on the weekend and our family had a long weekend away to The Entrance.  We stayed in an apartment which overlooked the water, very relaxing.  The place had a pool downstairs and our unit was on the 3rd floor with a spiral staircase outside to the rooftop where we had our own jacuzzi, BBQ and table setting.  Guess where we spent most of our time!  

So now it's back to work again so we can save for the next break away.  

Thank you to all my relatives and friends who sent cards.  Here are a few to show you what a clever bunch they are.




 

 

4 comments:

  1. I don't see a photo of the card I made for you displayed above - wasn't it good enough to show???

    Oh wait, I didn't make one, I bought it ready made xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are good enough to show..Don't you think of using Gift Card envelopes for it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely birthday cards.These cards gives a delightful feeling to the kids.But a gift is must for its receiver.

    ReplyDelete