Tuesday 8 March 2016

A Magic Card

My title for today may be a little over ambitious, but really, that's what it's called according to the crafty world.  

This is another card I had sooooo much trouble making.  I found it very hard to find an image to use for this card, and then I remembered it was Easter shortly, so chose the little bird/chicken from the Sale-a-bration set, Honeycomb Happiness.  



The outside of the card looks a little .... plain, but when you pull up the tab ...
 
  
That's where the magic part comes from.  The plain little uncoloured image suddenly, like magic, becomes coloured.  Oooh!   


This one's my second attempt.  I decided to try a baby congratulation card.  
 

 You can't see it real well , but I have shaded a starburst of pink behind my hippo to "colour" the front panel a little more.  


 
And here's another different one from one of the ladies on Saturday.   




We all did this card together on Saturday, and it took the longest time, even with everything cut out.  Not an easy card to make, but at least now they have have accomplished making a "magic card".  If you want to have an attempt at making your own, my suggestion would be to google it and watch one of the many tutorials available.   

No comments:

Post a Comment